Reimatec winter jacket, Frost Bright salmon
Kids' totally water- and windproof winter jacket is made of material that is also breathable and repels water and dirt. All the seams have been sealed waterproof. The handy loops keep the head set cords in order. Adjustable cuffs gives a good fit and the inner lycra cuffs feels comfort. The snow lock at waist prevents snow. The detachable and adjustable hood protects from chilly wind but is also safe in the slopes. Practical wind stoppers on the hood edge provide additional protection for the neck against chilly wind. This jacket is especially designed for skiing and slopes. It comes with plenty of functionality and carefully designed details like ski card pocket on the sleeve, two zipper pockets and inner chest pocket. This easy-care jacket can also be tumble-dried.
• Juniors' winter jacket
• All seams sealed waterproof
• Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONIC-FINISH®ECO
• Jacket and pants connector in snow lock
• Shaped cut • Smooth polyester lining
• Safe, detachable and adjustable hood
• Adjustable cuffs and inner lycra cuffs
• Adjustable hem, snow lock at waist
• Zip pockets, skipass pocket on sleeve
• Goggle pocket, inner chest pocket and head set cord loops
Care instructions: Wash separately inside out. Close zippers and velcro tapes. Do not use detergents with bleaching agents. Do not use fabric softener. Remove the garment after finished washing program to avoid color change. Tumble drying or drying cabinet allowed (max. 40 °C).