Down jacket, Ahde Violet
This juniors' down jacket with new urban look is insulated with down 60% and feather 40%. Made of windproof and breathable material with a water and dirt-repellent surface, the jacket keeps your child warm and dry during winter fun, without sweating. The traditional down jacket style comes with a detachable hood that protects from winter breeze. Lined with smooth polyester, the jacket is easy to slip in. The jacket is made of dirt-repellent material but it is also tumble-dryable. Two side pockets for keys and phone.
• Juniors' down jacket • Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish Teflon EcoElite®
• Longer style
• Shaped cut
• Smooth polyester lining
• Down/feather insulation (60%/40%), Fill Power 550
• Responsible Down Standard certified down and feathers
• Safe, detachable hood
• Elastic cuffs
• Elastic waistband at back
• Inner chest pocket from size 116 onward • Two zip pockets
Care instructions: Wash separately inside out. Close zippers and velcro tapes. Do not use detergents with bleaching agents. Do not use fabric softener. Remove the garment after finished washing program to avoid color change. Tumble drying with three tennis balls in gentle temperature. Turn the product the right way out halfway through the spin cycle.
|Size||Wiek||Obwód klatki (B)||Obwód pasa (C)||Obwód bioder (D)||Długość rękawa (E)||Długość nogawki (F)||Dł. całkowita spodni (G)|